This project by Transport for NSW (TfNSW) has registered for IS Planning Support.
The Transport Access Program is an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
- Stations that are accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility and parents with prams
- Modern buildings and facilities for all modes that meet the needs of a growing population
- Modern interchanges that support an integrated network and allow seamless transfers between all modes for all customers.
- Rating Type Rail
- Registered Date July 2018
- States NSW
- Suburb Sydney
- Assessor Elham Monavari
- Other Stakeholders Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
To find out more about this project, visit the Transport for NSW Website