This project by Transurban Group has achieved an 'Excellent' Design v1.2 IS Rating.
The Logan Enhancement Project (LEP) involves widening sections of the Logan and Gateway Extension motorways, including improving key congestion congestion hot spots and constructing new south-facing on and off-ramps on the Gateway Extension
Motorway at Compton Road.
LEP is made up of five components. It is an integrated transport solution that will unlock the economic potential of South East Queensland as well the business and freight hubs in Brisbane’s west and north. The components include:
- Beaudesert Road and Mt Lindesay Highway interchange upgrade
- Wembley Road interchange upgrade
- Logan Motorway and Gateway Extension Motorway interchange upgrade
- New south-facing Compton Road ramps
- Widening of the Gateway Extension Motorway
To find out more about this project, visit the Logan Enhancement Project website.