This project by the Level Crossing Removal Authority has registered for an As Built v1.2 IS Rating.
The Cranbourne Line Upgrade (CLU) is a rail enhancement project to be delivered jointly by the Western Program Alliance (WPA) and the South Eastern Program Alliance (SEPA) and consists of a combination of corridor-wide upgrade projects to enhance capacity and reliability of the Cranbourne Line in time for the completion of the Metro Tunnel Project. As part of the upgrade works on the Sunbury – Pakenham/Cranbourne corridor, 8 kms of the Cranbourne Line is being duplicated between Dandenong and Cranbourne.
Package A, to be delivered by WPA, consists of the following:
· Dandenong Station track rationalisation works;
· Duplication of sections of single track between Greens Road and Lynbrook Rail over road grade separation solution at Greens Road;
· New rail bridge at Eumemmering Creek on the west side of the existing bi-directional line;
· New second rail over road bridge at Abbotts Road;
· Relocation of Hampton Park Tie Station;
· Landscaping works