Meet The Trainer: Reanna Harper
Question & Answer
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Why have you chosen this song? George Michael, Faith. As I always nailed it playing Singstar (have since learned karaoke isnt as forgiving!)
- What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown? The local Butcher’s pig used to walk up and down the main street
- What is your favorite thing about your career? Without a doubt, my clients. Troubleshooting, simplifying complex processes and solving problems with them and their teams. Rewarded by seeing the palpable relief of individuals as we uncover options, plan a way forward, find ideas to try, or there is just an ‘ah-ha’ moment.
- Have you ever had to “unlearn” something in your professional life? What was it and why did you have to unlearn it? Had to unlearn saying yes to all opportunities. As professional life was hitting great highs, it became crucial that decision making was based on own motivations and values.
- What’s something that has surprised you about your chosen career path? My chosen career path as an engineer was a complete surprise! Beyond this, the extent to which politics and the political environment (internationally, nationally – at all levels!) would play a significant, not just formally in terms of quantity and type of engineering work, but informally – often shaping opinions, debate and perspectives.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Living in the moment
- What’s your favorite famous or inspirational quote? “Leap, and the net will appear”
Virtual Training now available
- check our virtual courses here.
If you register for any virtual courses scheduled to occur before 1 June 2020, you can invite along a friend -for free-
to expand their skills and knowledge. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org