Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager
About the Company
ISCA specialise in the facilitation and development of industry led performance based governance and reporting frameworks. Providing sustainability outcomes in infrastructure is through the development and facilitation of the IS rating scheme. IS rating scheme is an industry-compiled voluntary sustainability performance rating scheme evaluating all infrastructure asset classes beyond regulatory standards. The IS rating scheme is ANZ’s only comprehensive rating scheme for evaluating sustainability across planning, design, construction and operation of infrastructure.
The Business Development Manager will drive member value as well as annual acquisition activities. They will engage with existing members and establish new relationships through the infrastructure supply chain.
- Increase ISCAs Membership base across the value chain
- On-board relevant members in the ISCA ISupply program
- Expand the reach and visibility of ISupply
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders in line with the annual engagement strategy.
- Proactively identify synergies and make connections between ISCA members.
- Regularly attending meetings and making presentations for the purpose of business development with key members and potential partners within the infrastructure industry.
- Establish and track performance metrics, identifying areas for continual improvement.
Qualifications and Experiences
- At least five years’ experience working in business development, relationship management or sales roles; and
- the sustainability, infrastructure, construction, property or heavy industries sector/s
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage stakeholder expectations
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach to business
- A client centric approach
- Professional and organised manner
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessica Morley: 0405105072 Jessica.Morley@acrworld.com