IS Thought Leadership
Provocative Thinking | Transformative Insights | Expertise
Corporations that embrace thought leadership as a strategy for growth represent the essence of market leadership, corporate accountability and changing the rules of client engagement.
ISCA is seeking Thought Leadership
pieces from members, stakeholders and industry professionals.
Thought Leadership Topics
- May – Cultural Awareness
- June – Economic return on sustainability
- July – Resource Efficiency in a circular economy
- August – Engaging your stakeholders
Articles can be submitted in any of the first 3 Mondays of every selected month.
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1000 words) and provide genuinely useful information which showcases expertise, rather than promotional content.
- We require at least one high resolution image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, tables if required to improve understanding and retention of content.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere. Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- By submitting content, you give ISCA permission to publish, reprint and promote the content in whole.
If you are interested in submitting an article on any of the topics above, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org