Accelerate sustainability through knowledge sharing and expertise
Provocative Thinking | Transformative Insights | Expertise
IS Thought Leadership articles aim to address both the challenges and opportunities arising in the infrastructure sustainability industry through knowledge sharing, expertise and experiences.
ISCA is seeking Thought Leadership
pieces from members: stakeholders and industry professionals.
- January: Social Value
- February: Resilience
- March: Net Zero
- April: Infrastructure Planning
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1000 words) and provide genuinely useful information which showcases expertise, rather than promotional content.
- We require at least one high resolution image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, tables if required to improve understanding and retention of content.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere. Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- By submitting content, you give ISCA permission to publish, reprint and promote the content in whole.
To submit an article or case study on any of the topics above, please get in touch via email@example.com