Job Vacancy | Event Specialist
Do you love organising events? We are looking for an energetic and passionate Events Specialist to ensure professional delivery of our events.
The successful applicant will be an energetic individual with initiative, an eye for detail and strong organisation and interpersonal skills.
As the Events Specialist, you will bring solid experience to the marketing team.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing medium to large networking corporate events;
- Coordinating venues, registrations and suppliers;
- Liaising with speakers with professionalism and accuracy;
- Contributing to the ideas and innovations to improve our stakeholders’ experiences with ISCA;
- Managing sponsor expectations and delivering on sponsorship agreements;
- Working with the marketing team in scheduling dynamic content for social media.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- At least three years’ experience working in event coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach to business
- A client centric approach
- Professional and organised manner
- Demonstrated ability to project manage a range of engagement activities and effectively prioritise competing demands
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player attitude
The opportunity is for someone who is committed to excellence, is driven to succeed and enjoys connecting with people and achieving results.
Flexible opportunity for someone looking for part-time work
How to apply for this job
Send along your resume (no more than 2 pages) and a 1-page cover letter outlining how you meet the position description, and why you would like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Events Specialist application via EthicalJobs, before 14th June 2019.
ISCA is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity of all kinds. We encourage all people to apply.
Applications received will be removed of any identifying information such as gender, race, age, parental status, disability or sexual orientation to limit unconscious bias before being provided to the hiring manager.
For more information please call ISCA on 02 9252 9733