Job Vacancy | Chief Operating Officer
We’re on the hunt for a Chief Operating Officer to manage the day-to-day operations of ISCA so we can achieve the strategic goals and continue to build a purpose-driven culture that delivers impact.
The primary objective of the Chief Operating Officer is to manage the day-to-day operations of ISCA to achieve the strategic goals and continue to build a purpose-driven culture that delivers impact.
The COO is second in charge of the organisation and will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Operational Management
- External Engagement
- People & Culture and Team Development
Your Core Competencies
- Drive for Results,
- Business Acumen,
- Ethics and Values,
- Integrity and Trust,
- Problem Solving
Your Essential Skills & Experience
- Highly experienced in operational leadership and general management, with accountability for a P&L
- Collaborative leadership style that embraces a purpose-driven culture and empowers virtuous change
- Passion for sustainability and making a difference daily
- Commercial pragmatism with a proven track record of enhancing organisational performance
- Interpersonal ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to manage a dynamic schedule in a fast-paced environment.
This is exciting opportunity to join a passionate organisation whose impact makes a huge difference. This is a new role working directly with and supporting the CEO.
To request a full position description and information pack please email Louise Roper on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the core competencies, essential skills and experience. Applications close 12 noon on Wednesday 19th June. Interview will take place w/c 24th June.
For more information or to apply online, click here.