Nation Partners exists to create exceptional solutions to complex social, environmental and business challenges, for a better future. We've expertise in stakeholder engagement and communications, environmental management, contaminated land and business cases and benefits modelling. We can also provide Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professionals (ISAPs) and Independent Sustainability Professionals (ISPs) as required.
We’re not your typical consulting firm. With extensive experience leading and supporting private and government infrastructure projects, we know what it takes to deliver great outcomes. We believe that well-planned and targeted advice will shape a better developed, accepted and delivered project.
From day one, our aim has been to build a business that people want to be a part of – a business that is driven by a sense of purpose and connection with its people, communities and the environment. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation. We measure our own impact and donate 4% of all profits to solving social and environmental problems facing the world.
- City-Link Tulla Widening
- High Capacity Metro Trains
- Level Crossing Removal Project – Package 1 – Burke, North, McKinnon, Centre Roads
- Level Crossing Removal Project – Package 2 – Blackburn, Heatherdale, Furlong, Main
- Level Crossing Removal Project – Package 3 – Bayswater
- Level Crossing Removal Project – Package 4 – Caulfield to Dandenong
- Level Crossing Removal Project – North East Program Alliance – Hurstbridge Line Upgrade
- Metro Tunnel Project
- Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project – Early Works
- Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project – Tunnels and Stations
- Metro Tunnel Rail Systems Alliance
- Victoria International Container Terminal
- Webb Dock West Automotive Terminal – Design, As Built
- Parramatta Light Rail
- Sydney Metro
- West Gate Tunnel Project.
Senior Principal, Sustainability and Environment
0408 162 955