Connesso is about developing people and helping organisations grow through realising the true potential of their staff.
Connesso is in partnership with ChandlerWoods to deliver specialist people services to ISCA Member organisations. ChandlerWoods has provided Executive Search and Human Resource consulting services to Government and commercial clients since 1995
- Developing strong trusting relationships with clients
- Translating business needs into successful people outcomes.
- Delivering sustainable outcomes that build an effective and engaged workforce.
Richard Brincat, Principal Consultant of Connesso was part of the working group that helped develop the Workforce Category for the Infrastructure Sustainability (ISv2.0) rating scheme. Richard also worked with Transport for NSW developing and implementing it Social Procurement Workforce Policy and ensured its projects were aligned to the principles of the ISv2.0 ratings.
Connesso has evolved from the depth and breadth of knowledge gained from over 20 years’ experience working in Human Resources, Learning and Organisational Development across IT, Professional Services, Financial Services, Government and Utilities. Our expertise includes:
- People Strategy Development - aligning the needs and priorities of the organisation with those of its workforce to ensure it can meet its organisational objectives
- Policy and Process Audits – auditing and creating aligned policies, processes and systems that maximise organisational effectiveness.
- Recruitment - expert services across Australia helping organisations to acquire, develop and retain top talent.
- Workforce Sustainability - developing programs that integrate government legislated and ISCA sponsored Workforce Sustainability practices into business operations.
- Developing Talent Pathways – Building programs to identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain diverse Talent at all levels of the business.
- Career Development – providing career advice and identifying development pathways for people of all ages and at all stages of their career.
- Leadership Coaching and Development – helping leaders build their capability and realise their leadership potential
- Capability and engagement – conducting assessments, profiles and activities that identify opportunities for individuals, teams and organisations to be more effective and engaged at work.
- Course Facilitation and Development - Facilitating courses, developing and delivering bespoke training based on business requirements
- Industry Partnership – partnering to deliver solutions with Industry bodies, Government Departments, Universities, TAFEs and business schools.