Sydney 10-11 July | ISv2.0 Training for Professionals | Design & As Built
July 10, 2019 at 8:30am - July 11, 2019 at 4:30pm | Lendlease Barangaroo , Level 14 International Towers Exchange Place Tower Three, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
A must have for professionals currently using the IS rating scheme (Design, As Built and Operations) to pursue a Certified rating or who are planning to use the IS rating scheme in the near future.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will achieve accreditation as an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP) and be recognised as an experienced IS rating scheme professional.
Please note that your ISAP status will be valid until 30 June each year (regardless of when you undertake the course) and renewal of your ISAP status requires successful completion of an on-line exam each year. If you do not pass the exam after two attempts there will be a fee to re-sit the exam a 3rd time.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design, As Built and Operations Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
- IS Operations webinar included in cost (2 x 90 minute sessions)
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
Date and time
Design and As Built: 10-11 July | 8.30am-4.30pm both days
Operations webinar will be advised at the time of course delivery.
Non member: $2,772.00
(All fees are inclusive of GST)
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. ISCA Member discounts are applicable to employees of member organisation only. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
To view terms and conditions please click here.