Perth 11-12 December | ISv2.0 Training for Professionals | Design & As Built
December 11, 2019 at 8:30am - December 12, 2019 at 4:30pm | Downer Training Facility, 9 Model Crescent, Canning Vale, Perth, Perth, Australia
A must have for professionals currently using the IS rating scheme (Design, As Built and Operations) to pursue a Certified rating or who are planning to use the IS rating scheme in the near future.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will achieve accreditation as an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP) and be recognised as an experienced IS rating scheme professional.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design, As Built and Operations Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
- IS Operations webinar included in cost (2 x 90 minute sessions)
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
Date and time
Design and As Built: 11-12 December| 8.30am-4.30pm both days
Operations webinar will be advised at the time of course delivery.
Non member: $2,772.00
(All fees are inclusive of GST)
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. ISCA Member discounts are applicable to employees of member organisation only. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
Payments typically take 5 working days to clear. An invoice/receipt will be issued as soon as possible
To view terms and conditions please click here.