Melbourne I 19 August IS Materials Calculator Course
August 19, 2020 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | Saxon's Training Facilities, Level 8, 500 Collins St, Melbourne, VICTORIA 3000, Australia
This training provides a comprehensive interactive session providing guidance on using the calculator to enhance the application and outcomes from the Mat-1 credit in the IS rating tool, and how the calculator can support the project modelling process and enhance IS rating outcomes.
- IS Materials Calculator overview
- Using the calculator
- Practical example
- Updates to the calculator
- ISupply Program
- Understand the features and benefits of the IS Materials Calculator.
- Apply the IS Materials Calculator to the IS rating process.
- Enhance the application and outcomes for the Mat-1 credit in the IS rating tool
19 August 2020
½ Day, instructor led interactive workshop
Members: $AUD 690 + GST
Non Members: $AUD 850 + GST
Sustainability professionals and others involved in applying the IS rating scheme to their project or asset.