As a peak body for infrastructure sustainability, ISCA has over 60 corporate members which represents the different stakeholders in the infrastructure supply chain. As a member, your organisation will have various opportunities to participate and contribute to advance infrastructure sustainability. Furthermore, you will build capability and increase your competitive edge. Your membership and support of ISCA will demonstrate to your internal and external stakeholds that you are committed to sustainability.
- Member discounts to attend ISCA training, events and conferences
- Special member rate for in-house training
- Significant discounts for IS rating registrations
- Access to the ISCA Knowledge Hub - an online resource library on infrastructure sustainability
- Opportunities to participate in ISCA Working Groups
- Preferential access to ISCA leadership to participate in meetings and give internal presentations
- Access to networking events and be connected with decision makers, investors, policy makers, project proponents and industry leaders.
NOTE TO MEMBERS: To receive member rates for training and events and to access member only site content, including the Knowledge Hub, log in using the link in the top right of your screen.
If you do not have a login please register here. Please register with your company email address as this is how the system will recognise if you belong to a member organisation and enable access to member only features.
If you have logged in and still are unable to access member benefits, please contact ISCA on +61 2 9252 9733 to confirm the membership status on your user account.
ISCA Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge Hub contains key guidelines, case studies, technical papers, conference papers and reports in relation to infrastructure sustainability. Members can contribute to the ISCA Knowledge Hub and have the ability to upload these documents themselves through their own dashboard. Contribution may go towards achieving points in the Knowledge Sharing credit (Man-7) in the IS rating tool.