You are currently not logged in.
To take advantage of members discounts login.
If you're with a company who is a member, register with your company.
Otherwise continue and register as a guest.
IS Fee Schedule
Infrastructure projects or assets are encouraged to register for an IS Design rating during the planning or design phase, register for an IS As Built rating during the construction phase and, after construction or for existing assets, register for an IS Operation rating. Please contact ISCA for more information on IS Operation rating fees.
The IS rating process comprises registration, assessment, verification and certification.
Step 1: Registration
- Register your interest for an IS rating with ISCA here
- Registration and support fees payable (see table below)
- IS rating agreement review, negotiation and execution
- IS rating promotion in the IS Rating Directory
Step 2: Assessment
- Kick-off workshop to establish parameters, and to clarify scope, timing and base case
- Support fee includes one (1) placement at an IS Foundation Training course, we strongly encourage registrants to utilise this offer as early as possible
- ISCA provides technical support and clarifications during the assessment phase
- Self-assess using the IS rating tool
Step 3: Verification & Certification
- Verification & Certification fee payable (see table/s below)
- Submit assessment to ISCA for verification
- ISCA coordinates independent verification by industry specialists
- Feedback provided to seek additional information and clarification
- Final submission submitted to ISCA
- Verifiers’ final recommendations provided to ISCA
- Verifiers’ recommendations reviewed by ISCA
- ISCA certify the rating according to score obtained
- Dispute process available if dissatisfied with rating or process
Fees may be reviewed from time to time by ISCA and updated on this site. Fees are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST. Significant discounts are provided to ISCA members in recognition of their ongoing support and commitment to ISCA, IS and infrastructure sustainability. Discounts are also provided for an “IS As Built” rating following an “IS Design” rating recognising that the project is already registered and there are efficiencies in conducting a second verification on the same project.
On 1 December 2016 our fees will be increasing from 3-5% dependant on the capital value of the project.